Two weeks ago, I did the last surname of my direct ancestors. In my previous posts, I have included all the ancestors with that surname in the post for a surname, so I have decided to do a post about one person only at a time, and to not only include my ancestors, but my ex-husband’s, and to also include their siblings. I started last week with my ex-husband’s father Murray Irwin Willis. This week, I am featuring his mother Shirley Patricia Casey.
Shirley Patricia Casey
Birth: 7 Nov 1935 - Royal Women's Hospital, Carlton, Victoria, Australia 1 Christening: Death: 2 Oct 2013 Burial:
• She had a residence in 1952 in Dandenong, Victoria, Australia.
• She had a residence in 1952 in Swan Hill, Victoria, Australia.
• She had a residence in 1952-1953 in Areegra, Warracknabeal, Victoria, Australia.
• She had a residence in 1953-1955 in Tresco, Victoria, Australia.
Father: Albert George Casey Mother: Lilah Adela Mulder
Spouses and Children
1. *Murray Irwin Willis 1,2,3,4,5 Marriage: 5 Nov 1955 - Melbourne, Victoria, Australia 1 Children: 1. Living 2. Living 2. Robert Benjamin Farrant 6,7,8,9 Marriage: 1965
She was the informant at her husband’s death. She was living at Mystic Park.
From Ryerson Death Index
Surname Given Names Notice Type Date Type Age Other Details Publication Published
FARRANT Shirley Death notice 02OCT2013 Death at Bendigo Herald Sun (Melbourne) 15OCT2013
FARRANT Shirley Patricia Death notice 02OCT2013 Death 77 at Bendigo Bendigo Advertiser 05OCT2013
FARRANT Shirley Patricia Funeral notice 10OCT2013 Funeral Bendigo Advertiser 09OCT2013
FARRANT Shirley Patricia Funeral notice 10OCT2013 Funeral Bendigo Advertiser 10OCT2013
1. Victoria, Australia Registry of Births, Deaths and Marriages, birth certificate ? (1957), Russell John Willis; Registry of Births, Deaths and Marriages, Melbourne; Details transcribed from copy of certificate held by Russell Willis
9. Registry of Births, Deaths and Marriages, Victoria, comp., Death Index Victoria 1921-1985 Index to Deaths in Victoria, Digger CD Rom ISBN 0 7311 5302 2. (Melbourne, Victoria, Australia: MacBeth Genealogical Services, December 1998), Registration no 1473 of 1973.