Each week on Randy Seaver’s Genea-musings blog he has a post for Saturday night Genealogy fun. Because of the time difference, I have called my series Sunday Afternoon Genealogy Fun. This week’s mission was:
1) Using the Facebook “Learn About Each Other” meme being passed around this week, answer the 32 questions as listed below.
2) Tell us in a blog post of your own, in a comment to this blog post, in a status line on Facebook or a stream post on Google Plus. Be sure to leave a link to your post in Comments on this post.
1. Who are you named after? I’m not sure. There were a couple of people that my parents knew named Lois – a distant cousin, and a lady that went to our church
2. Last time you cried? Last night while watching Castle on DVD.
3. Do you like your handwriting? It depends. When I’m writing fast, it’s a bit of a scribble, but when I take the time, it looks good.
4. What is your favorite lunch meat? Strasbourg.
6. Longest relationship? Sibling – 54 years; Spouse – 8 years
7. Do you still have your tonsils? yes
8. Would you bungee jump? no
9. What is your favorite kind of cereal? Weekbix
10. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? No, I never have.
11. Do you think you’re strong? Physically: not really; Emotionally: Yes, usually.
12. Favorite ice cream? Chocolate with chocolate chips and chocolate topping.
13. What is the first thing you notice about a person? Face.
14. Football or baseball? Football, but that’s Australian Rules Football
15. What color pants are you wearing? Blue (jeans).
16. Last thing you ate? Maxibon icecream
17. What are you listening to? The sound of the ceiling fans
18. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Blue.
19. What is your Favorite Smell? Fresh cut grass.
20. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? Someone doing a survey about public transport.
21. Hair color? Brown.
22. Eye color? Blue
23. Favorite foods to eat? Chocolate. Cashews.
24. Scary movies or happy endings? Happy endings.
25. Last movie you watched? Agatha Christie’s Death on the Nile
26. What color shirt are you wearing? Dark pink
29. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas
30. Beer or Wine? Neither. I prefer drinks that taste more like soft drinks – Bacardi and Coke’s my favorite.
31. Night owl or morning person? Night owl.
32. Favorite day of the week? Sunday.