Each week on Randy Seaver’s Genea-musings blog he has a post for Saturday night Genealogy fun. Because of the time difference, I have called my series Sunday Afternoon Genealogy Fun. This week’s mission was
1) On Facebook, Carrie Ann Smith posted a meme earlier this week and I thought it might be fun for SNGF (Thank you, Carrie Ann!).
2) Copy the questions below, delete my answers, and put your own answers in.
3) Post the questions and answers on your own blog, in a comment to this blog, or in a Facebook or Google+ post. Be sure to leave al ink to your blog post in my blog post.
Here are the choices:
1. Who are you named after? I think I my first name was after someone my parents knew, but I think my second name was just a name my parents liked.
2. Last time you cried?Yesterday, watching an episode of Bones.
3. Soda or water?Soda, but I’m trying to drink more water
4. What’s your favorite kind of pizza? Supreme. I like all the toppings, even anchovies.
5. Favorite Flower? Roses.
6. Roller Coaster? Haven’t been on one since I was in my 20s.
7. Favorite Ice cream? Magnum Almond.
8. Favorite book?The Harry Potter series.
9. Shorts or jeans? Jeans – or skirts in the warmer weather and when I’m working.
10. What are you listening to right now? The TV in the other room
11. Favorite color? The blue of the ocean on a sunny day.
12. Tattoos? Nope.
13. Favorite thing to eat? Chocolate!
14. Android or iPhone?Android – although I don’t have one anymore, I have a cheap Windows phone, and a regular mobile phone.
15. Favorite holiday?Christmas. I love the decorations, and the presents!
16. Night owl or mornings? Night owl.
17. Fave day of the week?Saturday, because it’s the beginning of the weekend.
18. Favorite Season? Summer. I love the beach and swimming.
19. Favorite Sport? Swimming. But I prefer to watch Australian Rules Football.
20. Mountains, Beach, Forest or snow? Beach. We used to go to the beach for nearly all my Christmas holidays (which here in Australia are in summer) growing up, so it’s always been my favorite.