Each week on Randy Seaver’s Genea-musings blog he has a post for Saturday night Genealogy fun. Because of the time difference, I have called my series Sunday Afternoon Genealogy Fun. This week the mission was:
1) Sunday, 13 May is Mother’s Day in the USA. Let’s celebrate it by showing some of our photos with our mother. (It’s also Mother’s Day today, Sunday, 13 May, here in Australia).
2) Extra credit: What did you call your mother during her life? What did your children call your mother?
3) More extra credit: Have you written a biography or tribute to your mother? If so, please share a link if you have one.
4) Share your photo(s) on your own blog post or in a Facebook or Google + post. Leave a link on this blog post to help us find your Mom photos.
1) Photos of mum
I have shared other photos I have for mum in my other posts about her.
2) I always called my mother Mum. Mum died before my son was born, and my daughter was only 2 years old, so they never got to decide what to call her.
3) I have written a few posts about mum: