Each week on Randy Seaver’s Genea-musings blog he has a post for Saturday night Genealogy fun. Because of the time difference, I have called my series Sunday Afternoon Genealogy Fun. This week the mission was:
1) Go take the Hallowe’en Personality quiz at http://www.blogthings.com/whatsyourhalloweenpersonalityquiz/
2) Post your answers on your own blog, as a comment on this blog, or on your Facebook page.
3) Tell us if this is “right on” or not. Have fun with it!
- A bit of an introvert, you like the special occasions just as much as everyone else. You just have your own unique way of celebrating Halloween.
- No one quite understands you, but everyone also sort of worships you. And that’s exactly how you like it.
- Your inner child is open minded, playful, and adventurous.
- You truly fear the dark side of humanity. You are a true misanthrope.
- You’re prone to be quite emotional and over dramatic. Deep down, you enjoy being scared out of your mind… even if you don’t admit it.
- You are a traditionalist with most aspects of your life. You like your Halloween costume to be basic, well made, and conventional enough to wear another year.
Some of these are right, while others I think miss the mark.